- An Internet cafe or cybercafe is a place which provides internet access to the public, usually for a fee. These businesses usually provide snacks and drinks, hence the cafe in the name. The fee for using a computer is usually charged as a time-based rate.
- Net Cafe was a US television series documenting the internet boom of the late 1990s. It was broadcast from 1996 to 2002 and hosted by Stewart Cheifet, Jane Wither, and Andrew deVries.
- Rumor or malicious gossip about such events or actions
- The outrage or anger caused by such an action or event
- (scandal) a disgraceful event
- (scandal) disgraceful gossip about the private lives of other people
- An action or event regarded as morally or legally wrong and causing general public outrage
- A scandal is a widely publicized allegation or set of allegations that damages the reputation of an institution, individual or creed. A scandal may be based on true or false allegations or a mixture of both.
- The system of recording, reproducing, or broadcasting moving visual images on or from videotape
- A videocassette
- video recording: a recording of both the visual and audible components (especially one containing a recording of a movie or television program)
- A movie or other piece of material recorded on videotape
- (video) the visible part of a television transmission; “they could still receive the sound but the picture was gone”
- (video) (computer science) the appearance of text and graphics on a video display
net cafe scandals videos – Scandals, Vandals,
Caravaggios, Rembrandts, Monets—the works of immortal artists such as these are indelibly imprinted in the public mind; they are priceless masterpieces whose beauty, artistry, and emotional impact have inspired admiration, awe, and envy through the centuries. Yet behind many of these brilliant paintings and sculptures are fascinating, unique histories. In Scandals, Vandals, and da Vincis, award-winning writer Harvey Rachlin relates in exciting detail how nearly thirty of these works came to be created and how they survived burglary, forgery, revolutions, ransoms, vandals, scandals, religious sects, and shipwrecks to eventually come to their current resting places
Cosili & Gabriel Roth live aka "the booty-bot girlz"
Ast a la vista
Separee: Scandal Starship Soundsystem feat. Anne Air DJ Nat & Klaudija Groovin Golic with cosmic surprise
Der Name verspricht ziemlich viel Spass. Cosili und Gabriel Roth fusionieren sich live zu den Booty-Bot Girlz. Schrager Elektroblingbling? Unterirdische C64-Sounds? Wir werden’s horen. An dieser Scandal! beehren uns auch die Zurcher Vorzeige-Ladys Ast a la vista, Eli Verveine und Playlove. Das Scandal Starship Soundsystem feat. Anne Air, DJ Nat und Klaudija Groovin Golic lasst die kosmischen Funken im Separee spruhen. Surprise, surprise!
1033 net cafe
net cafe scandals videos
With her reputation forever tarnished by a youthful indiscretion, lovely Emily Faringdon is resigned to a life of spinsterhood, until she embarks on an unusual correspondence and finds herself falling head over heals in love. Sensitive, intelligent, and high-minded, her noble pen-pal seems to embody everything Emily has ever dreamed of in a man. But the mysterious Earl of Blade is not at all what he seems.
Driven by dark, smoldering passions and a tragic secret buried deep within his soul, Blade has all of London cowering at his feet, but not Emily… never Emily. For even as she surrenders to his seductive charms, she knows the real reason for his amorous wit. And she knows that she must reach the heart of his golden-eyed dragon before the avenging demons of their entwined pasts destroy the only love she has ever known…